McCann Healthcare Worldwide Japan Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as, “MHWWJ”) is a company that provides healthcare and communication services in all fields with specialists in healthcare and wellness. We belong to the world’s largest connected community of healthcare experts united by one vision: to help our client’s brands and business play a meaning full role in people’s lives.
MHWWJ recognizes its responsibility as a company when handling personal information. Based on this recognition, we pay careful attention to the handling of such information by giving sufficient consideration and implementing appropriate actions to secure the safety of any and all personal information we handle or have any association with. We ensure that all employees and related staff understand the importance of privacy practices and ensures compliance with the following in the handling of such information.
1. Use of personal information
Upon acquisition, use and provision of personal information, the purpose of use shall be clearly defined, the information will be handled with legitimacy and impartiality, and shall not be used for any reasons other than for business operations of MHWWJ.
2. Security control measures of personal information
MHWWJ will enforce practical security measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, and leakage of all personal information under a responsible management structure and well-maintained infrastructure. If any compromises are detected, MHWWJ shall immediately implement corrective and preventative measures.
3. Adherence to Japanese laws and regulations concerning protection of personal information
MHWWJ complies with the laws or ordinances, national policies and other regulations concerning protection of personal information in operations involving personal information.
4. Continuous improvement
5. Concerns and complaints
MHWWJ will sincerely attend to any concerns or complaints regarding personal information.
Established: April 1, 2020
Representative Director, President
McCann Healthcare Worldwide Japan, Inc.
Contact for inquires and complaints regarding personal information
Purposes of use of personal information
MHWWJ may use personal information for the following purposes.
1. Planning, operation, implementation of campaigns and other programs as entrusted by our clients
2. Planning, operation, implementation of marketing researches, surveys, and other researches as entrusted by our clients
3. Any other work as entrusted by our clients
4. Marketing research and other work planned, operated, and implemented by MHWWJ
5. Liaison with clients and any trading companies
6. Any hiring and employment related work for MHWWJ
7. HR management work for all personnel and retirees associated with our business
8. Employment/benefit matters for employees
Provision of personal information to a third party
MHWWJ does not provide personal information in possession to a third party except in the following cases.
1. The person agrees for the information to be used
2. When the use of the information is prescribed by law
3. If a judgement is made that the use of the information is necessary to protect matters of great importance, such as life, health and property of the person or any person
4. Cooperation with state institutions
Disclosure, amendment, addition, or deletion of personal information
MHWWJ shall disclose, amend, add, or delete the personal information that MHWWJ is entitled to do so when the owner of that information requests for its disclosure, amendment, addition, or deletion within the legitimate time period and range, after the person’s identity is verified.
Please contact below for any inquiries regarding the disclosure, amendment, addition, or deletion as well as request for cessation of usage or elimination, and third party provision of the personal information handled by MHWWJ.